Tuesday, 7 October 2014

MY WEEKDAYS SCHEDULE


6.00am
Wake up and take a shower. While I am showering, I will take 1 minute to clean the toilet floor & toilet bowl and wipe the sink. Don’t worry; 1 minute is more than enough to clean all of them as I do it every day. It is nice as my toilet will look clean everyday and I don’t have to spare my time just to clean the toilet. After that I will get dress and hang my towel of course and make a bed. I will then prepare some breakfast, wake up my children for school and have them shower and get them dress.



7:40am

I left home. Send Amni to nursery and Amin & Alya to school. My working hour is from 8:30am till 5:30pm and normally I will reach home around 6:15pm every day.



6:30pm
Cooking and have a dinner. Load my laundry. Then clean all the dishes. Wipe my KC counter. Mop the floor. Hang my laundry to dry them. Prepare nursery and school bag for tomorrow.  Then I fold clothes while watching TV. Now I am tired already. It’s time to sleep. I make a cup of milk for each my children and bring them to sleep after drink

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm idea yg baik... cuci toilet seminit sehari... lelama bersihlah kan... boleh buat ni... kalau tak asyik mengeluh je kalau nak cuci toilet... berjam jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmg pun Najib.. Setiap hari kali mandi mmg buat. Lelama akan bersih jua...kalau dah bersih pun kena buat juga utk maintain kebersihan

      Delete
  2. Yup exactly.

    Papaglamz dari http://www.papaglamz.com/2014/11/tinta-papaglamz-temui-papaglamz-di.html?m=1 singgah dan follow blog yang owesome ni. Jom follow dan terjah entri2 papaglamz yg hawt..

    ReplyDelete